*

*

Frugal Friday PS

If you happen to check out http://www.thecouponclippers.com/, here are a few tips. Print your shopping list from the store add. Go to the coupon site and look just above search, click on hot or new, this is where the coupons will be for the new add. And of course if you need a particular item, look for a coupon in the search area. I always order on Tuesday night, and get them in the mail on Friday mornings. Then I have until the following Tuesday before the sale ends, to do my shopping. My last order was $6 and some change, I saved $72!!! When you check out, the page will tell you how much your coupon savings are worth, and how much if they are doubled. When my coupons arrive, I match them to the correct store list, and go. I make a menu based on these items, and fill in any holes at Wal Mart. It is a bit time consuming, think of it as getting paid $50-$75 to do your grocery shopping!! I usually combine the trip to 2 stores that are close to each other, putting a cooler in the car to keep items cold while I am in the 2nd store--which usually is not very long, only a few items. My 2 big stores are Publix and WM. Publix is just a few miles from my house, so no big deal, and I make the WM run separtely. And by doing this only every 2 weeks--I'm also saving money-- because ya know you always pick up something extra every time you go in the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment