*

*

Thankful Thursday


"I will bless the Lord at all times;His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make its boast in the Lord;The humble shall hear of it and be glad. Oh, magnify the Lord with me, And let us exalt His name together." Psalm 34:1-3....but keep reading! Here are a few things mentioned in this chapter......
I sought the Lord-He heard me, delivered me from fears, saved me from my troubles, His angels encamp around us, taste and see-that the Lord is good, no want for those that fear Him, those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing, His eyes are upon the righteous, His ears are open to hear our cry, He is near to those with a broken heart, He redeems the soul of His servants, none of those who trust Him will be condemned.
WOW!! He does all this for us!! How amazing!!
I am thankful to be a child of the king!
I was going to write more, but I think that about says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment