*

*

Thankful Thursday

We're new to blogland, but have lurked on many blogs for quite some time. I'm copying Linn at www.aplacecalledsimplicity.blogspot.com, who does Thankful Thursday posts. We have tried to do this with the kids around the dinner table before we had a blog. Of course, we all have many things to be thankful for, God blesses us with far more than we deserve. But it is nice to put thought into the small things that we take for granted so often. Having seen areas of rural China makes us appreciate simple things so much more. I am thankful to finally feel like doing things today, after being sick since Sunday. Thankful I got to clean the carseat I bought at a yardsale on Saturday. Why?? you ask? The car seat pictured is Emmi's, it was purchased by David's mom for $300!. I got the exact car seat, in navy, for Wes for $25!! I'm so glad God provided an awesome carseat for Wes. Also, I'm thankful that our homestudy made it through AL Dept of Human Resources, in 1 week- record time, and is now at USCIS (immigration). We are also thankful for God's provisions by way of yard sale donations.
Avery is thankful for corn=).

No comments:

Post a Comment